Monday, May 5, 2014

Intentional Eating: Whole 30


I'm officially committed to Whole 30! 
I thought about, talked about it, and talked myself out of it for weeks. 
But then I read about all of the positive health benefits and how energetic people claim to be a few days into the program. 
And I decided this is exactly the kind of intentional health decisions I committed to at the beginning of 2014. 
So I went for it!!
Day 1 was a huge success!

Sweet potato + bell pepper hash and eggs, tuna veggie salad, and taco salad (in honor of Cinco de Mayo).

Everything was delicious. (Correction. The tuna was edible. Which is saying something because I'm usually not a fan at all!)

Anyway, I wasn't hungry and I feel great.
I'm hoping by the end of the month to have less headaches, less knee pain, and a little less muffin top. ;)

Have you done Whole 30? 
Any tips, recipes or suggestions?

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...